Dr. Michael Garko - Practicing Nutritionist
• Introducing Practicing Nutritionist Dr. Michael Garko
• The importance of a healthy diet for a healthy heart
• How exercise and physical activity reduces the risk of heart disease
• Alleviate the negative impact on your heart with stress management.
• Reduce underlying medical issues which can contribute to heart disease by getting proper sleep.
Dr. Michael Garko is a credentialed and practicing nutritionist. He earned an accredited Master’s degree in human nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. Dr. Garko produced and hosted the popular health talk radio show called Let’s Talk Nutrition which aired for two hours a day five days a week in over 500 cities coast-to-coast and was globally streamed around the world. He believes nutrition is the driving force by which health is created, sustained, and reclaimed. Dr. Garko also passionately believes that your health is your wealth, and your health is the wealth of those who care about and love you.
Brought to you by J.C. Cooley Foundation "Equipping the Youth of Today for the Challenges of Tomorrow."
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.