Every year in January I wait to do this special Feminine Power Time session until the timing feels just right. This year, it was just one week after the start of the Lunar New Year, at the phase of the moon aligned with the energy of Focusing, Creating, Intending, and Empowering Ourselves - so in alignment for this coming year cycle + the bigger 3 and 20 year cycles ahead.
2023 is a 7 year - connected to the Chariot - and a water Rabbit year - again a year that it would be wise to lead by the feminine aspects and power, with masculine structure supporting. These archetypes + what the natural cycles are indicating + the commonalities I am feeling and seeing for myself and the conscious people I know and work have formed the focus and themes for this year's session.
I’ve been thinking of you all for the past few weeks and what would emerge to be shared on the yearly “Feminine Wisdom for The Year Ahead” episode. Which is why I've waited three weeks between episodes. I always wait for the wisdom and focus to emerge ... which it did today, after I returned home from a two week co-creative trip to California.
After weeks of being in my own reflection and visioning process, watching what’s happening in the world, deepening in my own practice and listening for guidance from Wisdom with a capital W, once again, a series of ‘wisdom bytes’ - themes - flowed out.
It all popped out like a stew that had been cooking for weeks. That's letting the feminine lead, purposeful patience and stillness (listening) before moving into movement and action (which is a theme for this year especially, more on that).
Tune in for this year’s Feminine Wisdom for the Year Ahead - 2023. If you are listening to this later, no worries, it is still all relevant. It's about reading the signs all around us, feeling the knowings within us, and then being WISE about what is happening in the world and how we desire and choose to show up.
Feminine wisdom teaches us to prepare for the intensity, uncertainty, transformation and change.
Not to brace yourself for it, but to embrace it, pace yourself through it and cultivate the vitality, resilience and wisdom you’ll need to stay elevated above the fray and the chaos.
Tune in with me. And if you have some paper ... bring it to write out some of the themes I share (also posted below).
See you there!
p.s. Come over to the Feminine Wisdom Cafe where people are sharing their dreams for the world and for themselves. We'd love to know and witness yours.
Current Conscious Communities & Experiences You Can Participate In
1. Feminine Wisdom Way 2023 - Vision. Lead. Live. Succeed. the way women naturally work best. Enrollment closes first week of February. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
2. A Different Way to Dream & Succeed. Free WIsdom Session. https://christinearylo.lpages.co/a-different-way-to-dream/
1. Overwhelmed and Over It Book - www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
THEMES for 2023
1. Feminine Leads- purposeful patience and movment ... hopping one hop at a time, not speeding or trying to skip steps to go forward.
2. FLOW = Intentional Focus + Intuitive Fluidity ... as we step into these next time cycles, what is at the center of the design of what you want to give to the world through your gifts/career/presence/part? What is at the center of you need to receive to be nourished, centered and sustained? What foundations are already in place that you can lean and relax into? What's calling for your heart and soul to focus and give your energy and time to, that feels good, aligned and meant for you?
3. Frequency ... What do you need to keep your frequency high this year? What brings it down or creates interference? What practices and communities do you have in place to keep your frequency high?
4. Forms ... how we do the next now will be different. Some forms to keep in mind mentioned in the podcast.